Flourish PHP Unframework
This is an archived copy of the forum for reference purposes

Flouish in web inaccessible directory

posted by vianna 8 years ago

I was looking a light weight php framework and Flourish at first look impressed me. Simple one directory with all files, light weight ...

My questions are:

1. I can keep flourish framework in a web inaccessible directory?
  2. I can use only files I need?

thank you!

1. Yes, the GettingStarted page shows an example of storing Flourish outside of the website document root.
  2. Yes, and you can use the AdvancedDownload page to only download what you need.

On a side-note, the AdvancedDownload page right now includes some classes which are not strictly necessary, but it instead selects all classes required if you use all functionality in all of the checked classes and all of their dependencies. I'll be doing some work on improving that and the inter-dependencies of Flourish in the coming weeks.

posted by wbond 8 years ago

Thank you for answering.

Flourish can be used to integrate payment processors in shopping carts?

Unfortunately there is nothing that is part of Flourish. A while ago I wrote fFinancialTransaction, however it was too much work to keep up with all of the APIs of the various payment processors, and all of the different functionality people wanted.

You can grab an old copy of it off of https://github.com/wbond/flourish-contrib, however I don't have the time to really support it.

posted by wbond 8 years ago